Rhomberg Sersa's core competencies are focused on technical advisory and project delivery of rail systems, track construction and maintenance activities. In partnership with leading Canadian companies and in-house group support, Rhomberg Sersa has the capability to provide services that cover the full lifecycle of rail track systems.
The company has grown through the recruitment of the best rail professionals operating with the latest in sophisticated plant and equipment. Our extensive fleet of resurfacing equipment is supported by track construction and maintenance crews with the addition of an industry leading rail structures team.
Our operating areas complement each other and allow us to provide a complete solution to our clients.
In our company we believe in partnering with our customers to bring value and optimum delivery outcomes to the overall project. We are dedicated to deliver tailor-made solutions based on local knowledge and international expertise to rail infrastructure owners, recognizing their specific needs for:
- High Speed Railway
- Passenger Railway (light rail & metro lines);
- Freight (heavy haul railways), Class I:
- Short Lines
- Industrial Tracks
- Private Sidings
- Offering complete rail solutions from design through construction to ongoing preventive maintenance, track inspection and asset management solutions.
- Rhomberg Sersa has delivered multiple rail projects across Canada successfully.
- We ensure the seamless delivery of complex rail works from project concept to commissioning.