A good company needs to be built like a solid house.
The Rhomberg Sersa Rail Group combines two leading railway engineering companies under one roof. Both are known and recognized for top quality. This is demonstrated in tangible customer benefits, such as quality, safety, reliability and on-time delivery and in a continuous stream of innovations which are a necessity when completing all kinds of customer projects cost efficiently.
The Rhomberg Sersa Rail Group jointly offers a range of services to our customers in railway construction and railway engineering that is probably the most complete in the market. This is supported by state-of-the-art technology, competence based on many years of experience and, most important of all, an outstanding professional workforce of over 1,800. Our employees are experts with invaluable experience from complex projects all over the world. They are instrumental in implementing our mission, which extends far beyond the company’s remit, i.e. to drive the success of rail transport through innovative solutions and improved cost-efficiency, speed, comfort and safety.
Rhomberg Sersa Rail Group is an internationally accredited specialist provider of rail systems technology, engineering, rail construction, infrastructure and rail equipment.
Rhomberg Sersa Rail Group is engaged in worldwide activities and sought after as the leading provider of innovative and cost effective 'whole of life' solutions for the construction and long-term management of all types of conventional ballasted and high speed slab track systems and associated electro-mechanical installations.
- Owner Board: Konrad Schnyder, Hubert Rhomberg, Juerg Braunschweiler, Ernst Thurnher
- Group Directors: Thomas Bachhofner (CEO), Frank Kirberg (CFO), Georg Gabler, Markus Weber, Andreas Kiesenhofer, Garry Thuer, Claudia Caminada, Melissa Wilmanns, Christian Schollenberger
- Number of Staff: 2’048 (31th of March 2018)
- Turnover financial year 2017/2018: CAD 607 million (approx.)
- Business Areas: Infrastructure, Building & Civil, Rail, Resources
To find more information visit the website of the Rhomberg Sersa Rail Group.